EVENT POLICIES & AGREEMENT
We appreciate and embrace the opportunity to partner with so many generous and socially conscious salons across the nation.
Brides Across America ™ is committed to our mission to support military brides. In order to maintain our high standards of quality and service our message needs to be consistent and embraced by all our bridal salon hosts.
Below is a list of guidelines that will keep our message consistent and accomplish our mission.
BAA Name & Logo Use:
- Permission to use Brides Across America’s name, logo, and marketing materials is granted to participating salons for designated events. (July or November events only).
- Requests for additional opportunities; contests, must be made in writing to: email@example.com.
- Any press releases provided by the salon must be submitted for approval to BAA.
Operation Wedding Gown Guidelines:
- Each salon must have adequate representation of gowns. BAA will provide upon request gowns to your
salon in sizes 0-24 as long as we have them in inventory. Please provide request form by the required date to ensure the arrival of your dresses is on time for your event. BAA promotes sizes 0-24 for the events so the salon should do its best to have a good representation of each size.
- Gowns provided must be in good shape. We want to roll out the red carpet for our military brides and we want to give them premier gowns that they will love.
- Salons are prohibited from selling any gowns to participating military brides on the event day. You may give them a special discount on a later day if they choose to purchase a dress instead of receiving a free gown.
- For each event, the salon must check bride’s qualifying documentation and ID against registration list provided.
Post Event Follow Up:
- Each salon is requested to provide a post event update within 3 days. A list will be provided and that needs to be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering to host a Brides Across America event you have agreed to comply with the aforementioned event policies and procedures.
Salon Owner/Manager X_________________________________Date______________
Thank you for your continued support.
Founder & CEO
Brides Across America
Brides Across America
342 N Main Street
Andover MA 01810